Sabre Capital Ship Challenge: Final Results
Congratulations to the teams with the top times this competition! The following list shows the top times, and the awards earned by each team.
*In case of multiple awards given to an individual pilot, only the top award will be given.
|Sabre Capital Ship Challenge: 1st Place|
Dragon and Bulldog in a time of 7:57
|Sabre Capital Ship Challenge: 2nd Place|
Dobber and Jalb_k in a time of 7:58
|Sabre Capital Ship Challenge: 3rd Place|
Animal and Syntax in a time of 11:56
|Teams earning the Participant's Ribbon|
4: Dragon and Silence in a time of 14:53
5: Bulldog and Foo in a time of 14:54
6: Wildcard and BattleDog in a time of 16:00
This however, is not your last opportunity to earn the Sabre Capital Ship Challenge Ribbon!
The Capital Ship Challenge will be open to all members of Renegade Wing, and can be completed under the original requirements.
A team that turns in a time within 90 seconds of the original winning time will earn the Participant's ribbon.
A team that turns in a time within 60 seconds of the original winning time will earn the Participant's ribbon with a silver device.
A team that turns in a time within 30 seconds of the original winning time will earn the Participant's ribbon with a gold device.
Of course there is a permanent Sabre Capital Ship Challenge record - Dragon and Bulldog's winning time is the current record but we're sure someone will beat that time and claim the record for their own.
For attempts to overtake the Challenge Record, a recording of the flight is preferred.
|Spectre Capital Ship Challenge All Time Post Challenge:|
1. Dragon and Bulldog with a time of 7:57 (Challenge Winning Time)
|Original Sabre Capital Ship Challenge Rules:|
This challenge is intended for 2 pilots and should be completed in TWO separate Custom Fleet Battles.
Common settings for both phases:
- Map- Galitan
- Game Mode- Fleet Battle
- Match Time- 60 minutes
- Kickoff Time- 2 minutes
- Privacy- Invite Only or Private with Password
- Team- New Republic
Phase One Settings:
- No craft bans- All are welcome, though at least ONE U-Wing must be on the field when both pilots are alive at all times. If the UW pilot dies, as long as they come back as a UW while the other pilot is in any other ship, that is fine. Pilots Swapping between UW and other ships are fine, but you must time it so only one NON-U-WING ship is on the field at all times. If two non-UW fighters are on the map at the same time, the run is DQ’d.
- No Modifiers. This first task force is freshly rested and repaired.
- Craft Restrictions: Ban X-Wings, Y-Wings, A-Wings, and B-Wings. Only U-Wings are allowed.
- Imperial Flagship Shields = .5
- New Republic Corvette Hull and Shields = .1
- Imperial Raider Hull and Shields = .1
- Players may call “time” for the second phase of the run once the trash chute is open, both tractor beam projectors are destroyed, and both U-Wings are inside the ISD Hangar “dugout” alive at the same time.
If you would like to submit your times for earning one of the Capital Ship Challenge, forward your team's times to your CO or XO.
For attempts to overtake the Renegade Wing Challenge Record, a recording of the flight is preferred.