|Buccaneer Squadron Entry Requirements|
Serious Star Wars: Squadrons or X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter pilots who have an appetite for larger
Imperial prey, may apply for membership in Buccaneer Squadron. Our main
objective is to bring about victory through the use of superior and overwhelming
firepower. Rarely flying alone, Buccaneer Squadron is usually escorted by Rogue
and/or Corsair Squadron during engagements.
Current requirements for Buccaneer Squadron may be fulfilled through SW:S or XvT:
- Display a firm commitment to Renegade Wing ideals and to participate in Wing activities.
- Completion of online interview with Buccaneer Leader or Buccaneer XO via Discord.
- Be aware the online interview may require sharing of your screen to confirm achievements and or participation in an online match.
- Buccaneer pilots may not be a member of any other squadron, clan or guild related to X-Wing, TIE Fighter, X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter, X-Wing Alliance or Star Wars: Squadrons, be it "Rebel", "Imperial", or "Mercenary".
Star Wars: Squadrons:
Received the following Achievements on your platform
- The Galaxy's Finest - Completed the campaign on Pilot difficulty.
- Seasoned Star Pilot - Reached Pilot Level 40.
- I Have You Now - Win 15 Dogfight matches.
- Stay On Target - Win 15 games vs AI in Fleet Battle Mode.
- Stomped - Won a Fleet Battle vs. AI match with both capital ships and flagship intact.
- Great Shot, Kid - Dealt final blow to the enemy's flagship in a Fleet Battle.
- Sound Strategy - Destroy your first subsystem.
X-Wing vs Tie Fighter
All missions should be flown single player, Rebel side
- Rank of Top Ace 2 or higher
- All Rebel Stock XvT Exercises and Combat Engagements completed with no
Reprimands. Pilots must achieve a "Good" performance or better on
75% or the missions.
- 10 Top Performance awards, with a minimum of three from the following:
- Gunnery Training
- Custom Dogfight
- Frigate Duel
- Raid on Giobiniu Platform
- Rebel Capture of Corvette near ISD
- Raid on Rebel Factory Koensayr 42
- Interdiction of Starfighter Deployment
- Attack on Rebel Convoy near Athega
- Defend the Calamari Cruiser Liberty
- To prove your ability to handle the duties of a bomber pilot, the
following missions must all be completed with an "Excellent" or
- Proton Torpedos
- Heavy Rockets
- Space Bombs
- Disable Training
- Rogue Squadron Attacks ISD Dominance
- An on-line interview with Buccaneer CO, XO, or both via Discord,
including a possible live-fire mission.
- A demonstration of Renegade Wing ideals and commitment to the Vigilant, her
squadrons, and their activities.
- Buccaneer pilots may not be a member of any other squadron related to
X-Wing or TIE Fighter, be it "Rebel", "Imperial", or
To apply for Buccaneer Squadron, candidates must submit an XvT pilot file and pilot biography of no less than 250 words,
describing their pilot in the Star Wars universe, in zip format to Buccaneer Leader (Animal) via Discord.
Writing the character biography can sometimes be the most difficult aspect of
completing the entry requirements to join a squadron. Please read the Liberty's
biography guide for helpful recommendations of bio
do's and don'ts.